Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Jam

My husband and I love The Office. If you don't already watch it, I highly recommend you start. It is quirky, hilarious, realistic (I know someone who reminds me of almost every character on there, with the exception of Dwight - he is in a league of his own) and you will help your abs by laughing so hard!

Last night was the infamous wedding episode - surely one for the books. It was perfect! I really love Pam and Jim (just like everyone else in the world.) Their love even transcends that of Ross and Rachel!


I never thought it possible.

More people are crazy about Jim and Pam than any other TV couple I have seen in my lifetime. Everyone wants to be friends with them. Actually, everyone probably would rather just BE them! Thankfully, I have as close as it comes to a "Jim".

(Jim Halpert- Noun. 1. The perfect mate. 2. His looks contain height, a big nose, long hair, distinct features, and a lanky build. 3. Sweet as pie. See also, Daniel Poole.)












Now, I said Jim and Daniel were comparable; but not necessarily John Krasinski and Daniel. If that were the case, Daniel's face would look like this:


Alas, he cannot grow a connected beard. It's a well-known fact.

Anyway - Pam and Jim are so sweet. It is hard to believe they're not a couple in real life! Jim is so sincere when he tells her he loves her and how pretty he thinks she is - it melts my heart!




To Pam and Jim - and a lifetime of TV sitcom happiness!


1 comment:

Meghan said...

You are so funny! And Daniel is quite Jim-esque! So do I know any of the real life people that remind you of office people? ;-)

Me & Shaffer say that our dog Bella is like Pam & our cat Phoenix is like Angela...but they don't really count cuz they aren't people :)