Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

4 month portaits

Let it be known I had a hard time adjusting to life when Piper came. Not in a bad way. At least not in my opinion. I was just SO OVERWHELMED WITH HOW MUCH I LOVED HER! I could hardly function, much less talk to someone about her without breaking down in tears because I was so thankful for the blessing I have prayed for since I knew how to pray. Being a mom is the only thing I've ever wanted to "be." Along with a wife, of course. So while I was probably too much of a mess to get newborn pictures.. or one month.. or two or three. I finally realized SHE IS GROWING UP FAST! And Auntie Jerica stepped in and saved the day. Here are a few of my favorites.









Hat and tutu from Auntie Jare, of course.








1 comment:

Meghan said...

These pictures are so good! I am going to have to get Jerica to take some of Autumn while I am in America sometime. I mean, they are sooooo fabulous! There are so many you could hang up and frame. She definitely does better than JCP!