No pictures - just a few quick notes for our memory!!
At 7 months, Piper is ALMOST crawling. I think it will be the day every day. She can get to what she wants, but isn't exactly crawling.
She is SOOOOOOOOOOO clingy. Like BAD. Is this normal? I used to be able to do stuff around the house, and she would happily play by herself for a while. Now I can sometimes not even walk out of the room!
She is still very particular about who holds her. I love when she reaches for me from someone else's arms, though. I can't lie. Or when we are playing in the floor, and she finds me and tries her hardest to crawl up into my lap as though she can't be close enough.
She LOVES other babies and kids. She will SQUEAL when she sees children running around in church, and she laughs and reaches for other babies. It is so sweet, and I am praying she will ALWAYS love others.
She finally started eating food this month. I can't wait to start making it for her! I am really excited because it felt as though this would NEVER happen!
Same schedule - sleeps 7-7, naps at 9, 12:30, and sometimes a cat nap in the afternoon.
I am still breastfeeding, and wonder everyday if it will be the last! So thrilled to have made it this far, as most studies usually say "babies who are breastfed for 6 months have...."
Her favorite toys are those that "talk." She loves giraffes.
She is in 6-9 month clothes, and 9 month sleepers.
No comments:
Post a Comment