Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Independent Play



 These pictures made me laugh! I remember it was in the middle of July, and after breakfast, I would put Piper in this exersaucer so I could get ready (now I just leave her in her highchair). I looked down to check on her, and her arms were stuck straight down in it. Being the good mom I am, I ran to get the camera because she looked hilarious. When I came back, her arms were out. But she looked pathetic to me for some reason! Sometimes I have real guilt if I am not playing with her all day, 100%. It took me months to realize I had to get things done, too! I just hope she doesn't suffer in the long run for it! We're still working on independently playing, and it is going semi-well. Any tips from moms out there??
 And pictures that I thought were cute, because they simply don't belong anywhere else!
 Hilarious!
 She still loves playing/biting the camera lens. I don't think daddy loves this...


No comments: