Piper did not want a picture, she wanted to play with my mom's dog! I guess there is something she loves more than her parents after all!
I need to do a post on how much Piper loves baby dolls. My mom brought baby dolls over that belonged to my niece when she was little, and I told my mom Piper wouldn't be needing those for a year or two. Boy, was I wrong! I love it. though. She is SO sweet to them! I guess it's just one more example about how your children make liars out of you! ;)
Getting ready to go on a short walk! August was hot!!!
Apparently I should put make-up on before our walks.
Too hot for clothes! And she likes it that way.
"Helping" put away too small of clothes.
Trying to go through her flash cards.













No comments:
Post a Comment