Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A whole bunch of randomness...

 Do you all like the footed-sleepers, or the two pieece pajamas? I have a few pairs of the two piece pajamas, but I REALLY like the footed ones! Maybe because the two piece ones make Piper look too big? ;) I was just wondering what you all thought! Here is a rare instance when she is sporting said pajamas.


 I know I have mentioned it before, but Piper REALLY loves her baby dolls. Like, REALLY. I never showed her how to play with them - how to put them in their highchair, feed them, rock them - she does it all and no one showed her how! I know she experienced those things THROUGH me, but I really think it is amazing the innate maternal instinct!
 You can find her like this more often than not!

 One Sunday in October, we were both wearing blue gingham. We heart gingham!

 And this was October 31st, the day we went to visit Mercy at the hospital! It was a lot of fun to see the new baby, and Piper acted better than I had anticipated she would. Let's just say she doesn't like to share her momma...

No comments: