Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Plethora of Pictures from Christmas Eve/Christmas Day

I am blog-illiterate. It is very true. Every time I upload pictures on blogger, they do not come on my blog in the correct order?! And why is it such a pain to move them around? Basically these pictures are backwards. Such is life, and I don't have time to mess with it!

Daniel got Piper and me matching kitty cat hats. Piper was excited or mad? You tell me. 
 But, it wasn't anything Daddy couldn't fix.
 Stockings were my absolute favorite part of Christmas growing up. They still are. :) I hope Piper enjoys them, too!
 Piper on Christmas morning. We are doing the four gift rule - something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read. Hopefully this will keep Christmas (and our tiny house) under better control in years to come. And, Lord willing, as we add children to our family.





 How adorable/obnoxious is this outfit? :) My good friend Kiki passed down the outfit that her daughter, Isla, wore the year before. I loved it! And I love hand-me-downs. This was on Christmas Eve for my Nana's house.
 And the following pictures are from Christmas Eve day at our house with my parents and siblings.















Nothing great! I have made a lot of changes around our house, and may be blogging some before and afters soon? Someone hold me accountable!

1 comment:

jo jo said...

SO cute! i love that 4 gift rule... maybe i can "borrow" it? much love to you all!