Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Second time is a charm?

So I love reading other people's blogs. I love looking at their archives (QUICKLY) and seeing how their family, lives, and even looks have changed! It's a virtual scrapbook. No worrying about writing too messy, or cutting out the picture crooked.

I realized I wanted to look back, too. I want to be able to see how God grows us and our family.

I want to be a better writer, and while I don't believe practice makes perfect, I do believe practice makes better.

So why haven't I been keeping up with this thing? Yes, this year was one of the most difficult in my life. My father passed away, we bought a house, and Daniel's school only demands more and more of him - but isn't that what the blogging world is all about? Transparency? I hope so. I want to be open and honest, and give God ALL the glory for anything possible. So here we go... again.

EDIT: I have been "planning" on blogging again for a couple of months. Then, today, I was eating Dove Milk Chocolates, and my first promise message read as follows: "Bring your life to life: stop planning, start doing." You can kind inspiration in the most silly of situations!

1 comment:

jo jo said...

yes do it (even if you feel like you're the only person who reads it)! rest assured, i read it!