How far along: 28 weeks. HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER! crazy!
Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Maternity bottoms, stretchy pre-pregnancy shirts, gauchos, and dresses. Some maternity tank tops.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Sleepy the entire pregnancy. I can sleep fine though - she doesn't keep me up yet!
Best moment this week: Painting the nursery, putting together the crib and dresser, and starting the artwork for her nursery.
Movement: Oh yeah! Daniel says she is practicing kicking a soccer ball, I say she is practicing spiking a volleyball. :)
Food cravings: French fries and milkshakes :( Why don't I crave veggies and fruit anymore?!
Gender: Girl!!!
Name: Nope...
Labor Signs: Again, not sure what those signs would even feel like.. but I am pretty sure I haven't had any!
Belly Button in or out: In.
What I miss: Lifting heavier things around my house.
Weekly Wisdom: Be realistic!
Milestones: Crib is up!!! And we made it to the 3rd trimester.
2 comments:
Hiiii!!! I just got caught up on your blog since being pregnant. So fun. I would love to see your bedding. I love seeing beautiful fabrics. Especially girlie ones :) Praying for you and for Daniel.
hey kit!! so good to hear from you -it's been forever! diane and i are actually making her bedding, but we're making much progress! it's a long road :) i'll post pictures on here or facebook asap! :) LOVE AND MISS YOU!
Post a Comment