Poole Party
Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.
2 comments:
Meeeeee toooooo :(
I miss newborn Autumn every time I look at pictures. Why can't they stay tiny just a little bit longer ?!?
Make that 5 people...I read your blog too :) I recently went back and read my blog entries from the past 9 months. They pretty much all have to do with Owen, but like you said the memories are for our family really so who cares if they are only on one subject! Keep up the blogging, not only for those of us who like to see your family grow but for yourself because they do change so quickly.
Post a Comment