Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby's First Halloween


Piper was still in newborn clothes on Halloween. So her Halloween costume didn't fit, and looked silly. I took it back, and we settled on a "Baby's First Halloween" shirt instead. That's ok, right?
We didn't even do anything. Let's be honest, Piper wasn't a month old, I was still freaking out when she was around too many people, and so I didn't really care to take her anywhere! So we just went to my mom's. And these are the only pictures I got... Oops.

No comments: