Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jerica's Costume Shower


My friend, Jerica, had a super fun costume-wedding-shower. It was the first thing I did without Piper. My BFF and her mom went as flappers and a pimp (Emily already had the costumes!) I think the only reason I went is because Jerica is such a great friend, AND the venue was less than a mile from my house! So I was only away from Pipe for an hour or so. It is so refreshing to get out with friends, no matter how much you love your children! Every mom needs to do it!

No comments: