We HEART Mammy
I really love living in Barboursville. We live super close to a great park, and SO close to a great elementary and middle school. We live in a little "village" where I can go for a great walk with Piper, and not have to drive anywhere to do it. This is the first time I've ever been able to do that, so I'm really loving it. While I'd eventually love to have a "forever home" OUT somewhere, I'm enjoying where we are for now. One of the perks is there are a few parades in Barboursville, one of which is the Fall Fest parade. It was in September, and it was the first chilly night of the year! This is also the last time Piper was ever in her Baby Bjorn. I LOVED that thing, by the way. Dinner would have been drive-thrus more often than not without that it. Anyway, I digress. We had a lot of fun, saw a lot of friends, and were extremely annoyed at the loud fire trucks throughout the entire thing! HA! We are getting old. I never realized how unnecessary they were until I had a baby. :)








1 comment:
yay for pictures with mommy! loving the posts... keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment