Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Doing 1-year-old Things!

 This was the morning of her one year check up! Can't believe it. Her shots DO get worse the older she gets. I hate that she doesn't understand, but I need to keep in mind that she won't remember ANY of it!
 All dressed up in some new birthday clothes for her appointment! I really loved this outfit, and wish I could pull it off! Haha! As a stay at home mom, I definitely have the tendency to be frumpy more often than not, so I get excited when we get to "get dressed." Maybe I should do Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday posts, then I would actually get dressed??



 Our neighbors have two boys, Wyatt and Owen, and they are PRECIOUS. They're 5 and 3. They gave us their old baby swing, and Piper REALLY loves to swing!


 New birthday TOMS! These are the best shoes ever. Good baby shoes are hard to find! Especially once they start walking. Does anyone have any recommendations?





 Walking in the grass was a little tricky for Piper at first! But at least it's a mostly soft landing!





No comments: