Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Piper's ACTUAL Birthday

 So Piper's actual birthday was on Sunday, October 2nd. It was a Sunday, so we went to church, and then went to my spiritual mom's house (as we do every Sunday!) She always cooks us a GREAT meal, and we talk about things that matter. It's my favorite time of the week.


 Diane got Piper a little puppy cake for her actual birthday. It was SO cute! Piper seriously loves dogs, y'all. I mean LOVES them. She loves all animals, and has from a young age. Which is funny, because neither Daniel nor I are HUGE animal people. I wonder if she'll grow out of it or not? Irregardless, I think we need a puppy in this house sooner than later! :)









 She REALLY loved giving the dog kisses!






 Waving to the puppy!

No comments: