Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

November

 We had Thanksgiving with Daniel's family, but have no photos. So we took a quick family photo when we got home. In our unkempt living room. :) I am LOVING Piper's bib, though!


This was the morning of Daniel's residency interview at Marshall! Have I mentioned how PROUD I am of him? I know pride is wrong, but I don't know what else to say! This is usually par for the course around our house - Piper and me in pajamas, and Daddy dressed up! We're too cold to get dressed, some mornings!

No comments: