Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's December!

 Piper has been really good about our Christmas trees! She really doesn't mess with them, but she gets SO excited to plug them in every morning, and waves to them. It's really cute. Bella is usually sitting under the one in the living room (there's a smaller one in the dining room). Piper likes to try to catch her.


 We haven't taken as many bath pictures as we did when she was little! Can you believe how much they look alike!?
 Daniel was messing around and took some pictures of Piper. They turned out really cute! I'm not sure if he was going to edit these or not? anyway - I think Scotty Dogs are so cute! So I really like this outfit.








No comments: