Here's a tip to get a cute picture of your child with the Christmas tree - stick a pacifier, or something they love, in the branches. :) These aren't edited yet, but I got caught up on blogging, and I intend to stay caught up!
Loving her bobo and bows this month.
Her first big road trip! Daniel has an interview in North Carolina, so we got to stay with our friends, Brentley, Jodi and Tag, while we were there!
Thankfully, my grandma got Piper a tiny DVD player. The sound wasn't great, but it sure did keep Piper from making a peep the whole way there and the whole way back!
At a playground. It is SERIOUSLY hard to not leave West Virginia after seeing what other places have to offer. There's SO much more to do everywhere else!
The cutest, and most energetic, boy in town!
Piper LOVED the slides. I helped her go down a few times this summer, but I don't think it was until after she could walk well that she really enjoyed going down. I can't wait for summer now!
Finally getting teeth!
Hugs at the bottom of the slide.
The little daredevils.
Then Piper went through a little phase where she didn't want to get off the swing. She was really loving the park.
MAD at mommy because it was time to go eat dinner.
It's pajama time!
























No comments:
Post a Comment