Poole Party

Boy meets girl through prayer team for Campus Crusade for Christ. Daniel always wanted to sit beside Jess because "she smelled good." After being "friendly" for two years, we started dating in April 2006, married in October 2007, and had our first baby girl, Piper, in October 2010. Here's hoping more will join our party soon.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

One year pictures - by Daddy

 Daniel has many a skill, and I am thankful one of which is taking pictures! He'll be the first to say he doesn't like taking pictures of people, but our budget for GETTING pictures taken is non-existent. So I think he happily obliges in taking pictures of Piper. We didn't get as many newborn pictures of Piper as I had planned, or hoped, so I am thankful we have really picked up in taking pictures. It is more difficult now, because we have a "toddler" who likes to move more than stand still, but I guess we'll be able to look back and think "remember when she was always distracted?" ...
Daniel hasn't been able to edit these yet (not like he's busy or anything?!) but I am on a blogging roll, and really don't want to get them out of order! I think they're great just the way they are, though. I am not a fan of heavily edited pictures!





















 I took the ones of Daniel and Piper. I probably looked homeless that day, which is why there are no pictures of me. :)



1 comment:

jo jo said...

hahaha... homeless! i TOTALLY get it! love all of piper's accessories-- she's so adorable!